Latest Movie :

Create a banner contest

Hey guys and gals.

So, I was thinking that this blog could use some original stuff, like a personalized banner and such. I thought it'd be neat to get the readers involved so I'm thinking of creating a contest. No need for anything fancy, just something simple and neat.

There's only three rules: 1) the design must be original, 2) you will give me full rights to the use of the banner (heheh no one will suspect this is the first stage of my super-evil plan to rule the world, oh wait, did I just write this?), and 3) if you wanna use pictures they must come from any post from this blog, ONLY.

To help you get started, here's a bunch of really cool pictures you might want to use. I don't know what to give as a prize, maybe some promotion? a couple of movie files? What do you think? Contest ends June 30!!

Update. I decided I will give you a video of Lily Valentine and another one that is a surprise, but believe me when I say it's hot!!








Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. Beautiful Babes - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger