Latest Movie :

Boob World Fans

Today I was very excited to receive a fan sign pic from the beautiful Bambi Rose. She is such a sweetheart and I can't thank her enough for her support for my Big Boob World blog.


I also wanted to give a big thanks to Vicky Vette for her support too. She shot this pic for me a while ago and she was the first girl to send me a fan pic and I love her so much for that.


Today was also the day a received a cool fan pic from the newest hot teenage babe on the internet. Tegan Brady just turned 18 recently and she is already making a big splash in the blog world. I will be posting some of her pics very soon so be sure to visit Big Boob World.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2011. Beautiful Babes - All Rights Reserved
Proudly powered by Blogger